If you’re a previous client of EEE, or have just visited the site before, you’ll notice that we’ve recently made some major changes. Nathan Olive, the founder and previous of Chief Editor of EEE since 2013, has taken on other responsibilities. Nathan recently contacted me to ask if I would like to take over as the Chief Editor, and I gladly accepted. I love editing, and I love taking the burden of English grammar and usage off of you, so that you can focus on what’s important to you.
While we were transferring the Chief Editor role, we’ve also taken this opportunity to improve our services:
- We’ve made major changes to the website to make it easier to understand.
- We’ve updated the process to make it easier to join the site and get your manuscripts edited.
- We’ve lowered the prices on all of our services, an we’ve added an extra “re-launch” discount until the end of 2020.
Basically, we’ve tried to lower all of the barriers every way we can to make it even easier for you to get high quality, professional English editing.
At the same time, we’re taking care to make sure that some things stay the same:
- Our commitment to quality and professionalism, outlined in our values and Quality Guarantee, hasn’t changed.
- We’re still a small company, which is a good thing. You know who is editing your work, you can always talk to us, and we care about every customer. You’re important to us.
We’re continuing to make updates and improvements, and (as always) we would love your feedback. Please contact us if you have any comments or questions!
I’m looking forward to editing more of your manuscripts, so get started!
Chief Editor of Easy English Editing
PS: If you’re curious about me, and perhaps wondering why Nathan would choose me for this role, you can read a more about me (and the rest of our editors) on the Editor Profiles page.