All of EEE’s editors own a graduate degree from a respected university and have personal experience within the publishing industry, as authors, peer reviewers, or editors.
Please click on the following headlines to learn more about our approach to editing.
The Right Editor for the Job
See the Difference
What is Included?
Your submission will be edited by one of EEE’s content editors prior to being reviewed by our Chief Editor for a final quality check. The content editor focuses on finding and correcting the following type of errors:
- Grammar and punctation
- Appropriate word usage
- Sentence structure
- Identifying vague or unclear statements
EEE’s Chief Editor performs a quality check on the above points to backup our content editor’s work. He then goes further with the editing process, focusing on the following points:
- Suggesting alternative phrasing for vague or awkward writing
- Providing comments in the text to highlight broad inconsistencies
- Recommendations for general improvements in the flow and continuity of the text
What is Not Included?
EEE is devoted to helping you complete the publication process; however, there are some services that fall outside of our scope. Some of the more common misunderstandings involve the following points:
- EEE is a language editing service, we do not provide translation services.
- We do not offer formatting services; this includes figures, bibliographies, or general layout formatting.
- We will not guarantee a specific final word count for your submission.
- We cannot guarantee that your paper will be published. Click the following link for information about what is covered by our Quality Guarantee.
If you would like to view a sample of our editing style then you can do so by clicking on the following link: EEE Editing Sample.
If you have any further questions about our editing style or the overall process then please don’t hesitate to contact us.